Monday, June 7, 2010

Moo-ving Right Along

"Just a Little Bull"
8" x 10"
oil

OK - Well I couldn't resist using "moo" in my post title. We are moving right along. We survived the huge yard sale. More stuff sold than I really expected. Needless to say there was still quite a bit left. We'll be moving to our new house in about three weeks if all goes accordingly to plan.

I've also been moving right along getting ready for the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute show that's coming up in July. Above is my last piece of art for this show. I'm glad that I agreed to participate in this exhibit. It's been good for me to do something besides still life. I think that I may do some more landscapes once we get settled in the new house. For now though, I just started a new still life. Hydrangeas, lace, and a silver bowl... I may end up tearing my hair out by the time I get all those little hydrangeas petals done... we'll see.

No comments: