Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pink Shell Painting

"Pink Shell"
oil on canvas
6" x 8"

I haven't posted in a little while because I haven't had any new completed drawings/paintings to post. One reason(excuse!) is that I've been out of town some and haven't been able to do as much work. A second reason is that I have three larger drawings in progress at the same time right now. I'll try to get some work-in-progress photos posted next week. In the meantime though, I took a break from drawing last week to paint this shell.

I've listed this little painting on eBay. The galleries that I am in right now generally would rather have larger over smaller paintings/drawings. I enjoy doing a small work from time to time though and so thought that I'd offer a few on eBay and see how it goes. I've sold some work on eBay in the past and if nothing else, it's one way to clear out the studio a bit!

No comments: