Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Red Fruit for Christmas

"Cutwork and Pears"
oil on canvas
10" x 10"

"Red Plums"
oil on canvas
5" x 7"

Sorry to report that I still have no new drawings to post. Work is progressing slowly on the three that I have going on right now. What can I say? I have been happily involved in Christmas preparations and celebrations. In the last week though, I have done the two paintings shown above. I just realized that both paintings involve red fruit - it is Christmas time after all!

My two college kids are coming home later this week. My daughter is bringing a Japanese friend with her to stay with us through Christmas and my Navy son will be coming home next week as well. There's a very good chance that this could be my last post of 2010. So just in case it is - Merry Christmas to my readers and may you all have a Happy New Year as well!

No comments: