Friday, May 25, 2012

Pansies and Donuts

 
"Wall Flower II"
oil on Gessobord
7" x 5"
click here to bid

  
"Powdered Donuts and Cocoa"
oil on canvas
8" x 16"

The top painting is a little pansy painting that I did this week.  It is available through the Daily Paintworks website. I now have a gallery on the Daily Paintworks site and will be offering small paintings and drawings for sale through that website. 

The second painting shown is a still life from earlier this year.  I had a  lot of fun painting this one. Over the years, I've painted quite a few donut paintings.  (They say you should paint what you know!)  I will be painting many more donuts this summer, getting ready for a donut and coffee themed show that will be at Artifacts Gallery in Eureka Springs in October.  I'm really excited about this show! 

No comments: