Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas is Just Around the Corner

"Christmas Peppermints"
oil on canvas
12" x 6"

Now that Halloween has come and gone, we're suppose to be focusing on Thanksgiving as the next approaching holiday. However, every mother knows that in reality there's only a few milliseconds between Halloween and Christmas. Above is a small oil that I did last week. It'll be in the December small works show at the M.A. Doran Gallery in Tulsa. I bought several of these 6" x 12" canvases. I like the long format and am looking forward to doing some more compositions to fit.

I've continued doing more little ACEO's this week. I'll not post them all on this blog, but will be offering them on ebay. Just do a search on my name or look for seller drawntoart if you'd like to see them. I'll leave you with one graphite ACEO that I did the other day -


"Mushrooms"
graphite
3 1/2" x 2 1/2"

No comments: