Saturday, November 3, 2007

Still Painting

"One Was Green"
oil 5" x 7"
Copyright 2007 Sheila Cantrell

"Peaches and Raspberry Tea"
oil 5" x 7"
Copyright 2007 Sheila Cantrell

"Gardenias in a Sake Cup II"
oil 7" x 5"
Copyright 2007 Sheila Cantrell

Goodness ! It's been over a month since I posted anything. I didn't stop painting - just stopped posting (shame on me). Above are a sampling of what I've been up to. I've gotten the opportunity to show my small paintings in two different galleries and also one holiday sale, so I've been very busy this last month - I've painted at least a dozen small still lifes. I'm having a lot of fun and can see myself improving so I'll stay at it. I've only shown three of my latest paintings up above - more are on my website if you'd like to see them. I'm going to try to get back in the routine of posting new paintings here. If you visit this blog and enjoy seeing these paintings, then please drop me an email or leave a comment. I must confess, one reason why I haven't posted in a month is that I feel a bit like I'm talking to myself...


No comments: