Wednesday, September 19, 2007

No Time to Sit Awhile

Blue Chairs
Copyright 2007 Sheila Cantrell
SOLD

While I was in Hot Springs two weeks ago, I had the opportunity to act like a tourist and wander around bathhouse row with a good friend of mine. It was a nice sunny day and the old historic bathhouses were looking lovely. I took several pictures. This painting is of some wonderfully blue chairs that were on the veranda of one of the buildings. I hope to do several more little cityscapes from my reference photos, but they'll have to wait until next week because I'm headed out of town again today. It's off to Rhode Island to witness my son's graduation ceremony of his Navy ODS class. Fingers crossed for good weather and camera in hand (not to mention, heart swelling with pride) - here I go...

No comments: